Re: RedHat / Oracle8i Partnership

From: Wayne Stanton <stantonw_at_optusnet.com.au>
Date: 2000/03/14

Hi Steve

I have been trying to get some information from RedHat on this. You know the "enter your password and we'll get back to you " sort of thing. Unfortunately it has been failing for the last four days, so I dont actually hold much hope for the product if the announcement page does work.

*frustrated*
Wayne