Date Types

From: Markus Janscha <markus_at_janscha.co.uk>
Date: 2000/03/13

Hey All,

I would like to set the input date as the primary key ae: each day only allows one entry .
What data type do I use? I read in the Oracle manual that the date type also stores hours.
I need to store the day (dd-mm-yyyy) only and make this unique. I should also still be able to do date arithmetic.

Thanks
Markus Received on Mon Mar 13 2000 - 00:00:00 CST