Re: .dmp file

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: 2000/03/13

You need to
create the instance/database
create a second rollback segment in the tablespace system pre-create all tablespaces if you want to change filenames run the import
generic import commandline
imp <username/password>@<database> full=y buffer=8192000 file=<yourfilename> log=fullimp.log commit=y ignore=y.
For the rest of options refer to imp help=y or the Oracle Server Utilities Guide.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA