Oracle8i and OCR

From: Arkzoyd <arkzoyd_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/03/11

For demo purposes, I'm looking for an OCR software that could be used easily with Oracle interMedia Text.

The USER_FILTER works well with the acro.exe file but I need a command line OCR program for WNT to show the way it works with image files. The program should be invoque by the following:

prog_name srcfile destfile

Does anybody know a simple ?Trial-Evaluation? that could help me for the demo

Thank you

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sat Mar 11 2000 - 00:00:00 CST