Oracle8i and NotContextException

From: <santoshbaboo_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2000/03/10

Hello, All.

While attempting to connect to a deployed EJB I get the following error on the client. The EJB was deployed using JDeveloper deployment wizards. The server name and EJB name are accurate.

Could anyone tell me what the problem could be ?

Also, is there a tool or SQL script available that I can use to see what beans have been deployed and with what names ?

Thanks,
Santosh.

Error

Exception occurred!
Cause: This may be an unknown URL, or some classes required by the EJB are missing from your classpath.
Suggestion: Check the components of the URL, and make sure your project includes a library containing the EJB .jar files generated by the deployment utility.
javax.naming.NotContextException:
yangc_4.wellmanage.com:2481:ORCL/pmw/CashFlowAllocator

        java.lang.Object
oracle.aurora.jndi.sess_iiop.sess_iiopURLContext.lookup(javax.naming.Nam e)

        java.lang.Object
oracle.aurora.jndi.sess_iiop.sess_iiopURLContext.lookup(java.lang.String )

        java.lang.Object
javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(java.lang.String)

        void com.wellmanage.pmw.cfa.CFAClient.main(java.lang.String[])

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Mar 10 2000 - 00:00:00 CST