Re: You have my sympathies

From: Hello <Hello_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2000/03/10

I am sure it's really commom here in the U.S., espeically with the job market the way it is .... Lots of people with $$$ signs in their eyes going into computer careers.
I've seen it quite a bit here.
It has tought me to be a little tougher in my position tho....I am not afraid to tell a developer that their stuff doesn't work, no matter how may times they come over trying to convince me it does....(I test VERY thoroughly now :-)).