Can't start Oracle Intelligent Agent: wrong environment

From: bmlam <bmlam_at_online.de>
Date: 2000/03/09

The Service panel of my NT box contains the service OracleAgent80 (must have been installed a while ago without my paying much attention to it) and I have two Oracle instances up and running ... The start mode for the service is "manual". Now I want to experiment a bit with the Oracle Enterprise Manager and found out I need to start OracleAgent80. When trying to start it the error message "the environment is wrong" (translated from German) popped up.

Any clue what that means? Thanks Received on Thu Mar 09 2000 - 00:00:00 CST