RAID0+1 Configuration Redo Logs

From: Colin Taberman <ctaberma_at_lhr-sys.dhl.com>
Date: 2000/03/09

I have 43GB Oracle installation which I am looking to stripe on an array. My initial proposal was to use a 8K stripe size to stripe all data and redo logs across 10 x 4.3 GB disks.

Is it prudent to stripe redo logs ? what is the general rules to apply here. Any help appreciated.

Colin

--
DHL Systems
Europe & Africa