Re: Info on Rman

From: Buck Turgidson <jcmanNOSPAM_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 2000/03/09

I have seen another post similar to this and am wondering what part of RMAN doesn't work. I am currently studying for the 8 upgrade OCP exam using linux. RMAN seems to work ok. I can create backup scripts, do image copies, backup sets, all the commands work, etc. I haven't got the nerve up to restore a database for fear of trashing something right before the exam, but it seems to work on RedHat 5.2 and 8.0.5.