Re: Performance : Need better performing Oracle!!!

From: Martin Hepworth <maxsec_at_totalise.co.uk>
Date: 2000/03/09

Sandeep

this looks like a classic datawarehouse Extract/Transform/Load operation to me. There's a lot of software out there that does this alot more efficiently than PL/SQL (from my experience). see http://www.dwinfocenter.org/clean.html for a full-ish list of vendors

Of course Perl/C etc can do the job a lot more effiencently as well!

martin