Re: Why tablespaces still need coalescing

From: Kevin A Lewis <Kevin_A_Lewis_at_Hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/03/08

By 'THAT' do you mean the MINIMUM EXTENT clause or the general principles envolved with extent sizing. I would asume you mean the former. The clause is available from 8.0 on the create tablespace command. The principles apply for any version as far as I am aware.

Regards

--
Kevin A Lewis (BOCM PAULS LTD) - Animal Feed Manufacturer - Ipswich United
Kingdom)

The views expressed herein by the author of this document
are not necessarily those of BOCM PAULS Ltd.