Re: one question for Stored Procedure

From: Bill Coulam <bcoulam_at_DELETECAPSusa.net>
Date: 2000/03/08

array as in PL/SQL table (others call it an "index-by" table) of some Oracle datatype, yes. (However you cannot have a PL/SQL table of datatype varray or nested table, if I remember my 8.0.5 rules correctly).

array as in varray, yes.

There are several answered questions like yours in the archives of this and other Oracle newsgroups (at the least, I know I answered one about 2 weeks back). Try deja.com to search them. Plus this is documented in the Oracle documentation and in the PL/SQL books from O'Reilley and Oracle Press. Give 'em a look!
- bill c.