Using RMAN to save onto second server

From: Van Messner <vmessnerNOvmSPAM_at_discovernet.com.invalid>
Date: 2000/03/08

I have OEM and a recovery catalog database (8.1.5) on an NT workstation.
I have an 8.1.5 database on a Solaris 2.7 server. I can run Rman from command line mode or through OEM fine and perform backups etc.
Until tape drives arrive I would like to practice by backing up from the UNIX server to disk. I want to
backup to a disk ont the workstation and NOT the server. Is this possible? How do I tell RMAN to use a disk on a machine which is not the server? It always
writes to a disk on the server.

Thanks,

Van