Re: Is ERWIN still around?

From: <argosy22_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/03/08

HI,

Thanks everyone for your help.

The suggestions for other products brings up a new idea. I am a database guy, but my shop has a lot of object developers working with Java and HTML here. It would make sense that whatever ERD tool we got also gave OO design capability.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Argosy

In article <8a3b1g$s48$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>,   argosy22_at_my-deja.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was trying to find the product ERWIN,
> which was previously made my Logicworks.
>
> However, when I look for:
> http://www.logicworks.com
> I get bounced over to a website
> Buy Domains that wants to sell the
> domain for about $7800. !
>
> Is Logic Works still in business?
> Is it still possible to buy ERWIN?
> It was a bang on design tool.
>
> Can anyone recommend another ERD CASE tool?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Argosy
>
> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Mar 08 2000 - 00:00:00 CST