ASP or Oracle Application Server (OAS) for one man dot.com startup?

From: Simon Redfern <simon_at_i-muse.nu>
Date: 2000/03/06

Dear All,

Previous answers to my post about Oracle vs SQL server were v useful... Now I need to know the pros and cons of OAS vs ASP. I know PLSQL and VB so my questions are: does ASP give more functionality than the Oracle Web solution? Is the option of Java for the backend a plus point for Oracle? What do most Web solutions with Oracle use? Comments from those with experience of both much appreciated!

Simon. Received on Mon Mar 06 2000 - 00:00:00 CST