Security Issues

From: Ryan Matteson <desc_at_mindspring.com>
Date: 2000/03/05

Hello folks, I am curious hoe ppl are securing Oracle Financials out there. I
am also curious what types of data encryption are used with the OAS and how I can turn on and use 128 bit SSL. I want to have all data to and from the
Web/Form server encrypted with at lest 128-bit SSL but have found little documentation on what I need to do.

Thanks for any info anyone can provide me with.

Ryan Received on Sun Mar 05 2000 - 00:00:00 CST