Re: E-mail from the server

From: Peter <peter_at_thebabystore.com>
Date: 2000/03/04

There's a way to do this in Oracle8i i think... just havent got around to actually using it yet...

However, you can visit our web site for a utility that we use to send email via stored procedures. There's even a test demo you can download to test with.

  http://hayden.home.mindspring.com

We have a number of online performance whitepapers and stuff but just click the 'Tools' link for the email utility.

peter