OAS Security

From: Mohlman, Clayton <clayton_at_more.net>
Date: 2000/03/04

I'm in the process of implementing security for our pl/sql applications that are accessed via a web browser.
My implementation is currently based on the OAS functionality of the owa sec packages provided in the web tool kit.

1.)	Does anyone else out there in the world use this functionality?
2.)	How do you get it two work as (I scoff at this) advertised?
3.)	I'm wanting to use the owa sec.set authorization('PER PACKAGE')
but the documentation I have is not helpful and neither is ORACLE support. I have logged two TAR's and ONE BUG with them on this issue and have yet got a resolution and its been two months.

Any help is appreciated.
Thank you,

Clayton Mohlman
University of Missouri System