SQL Loader Headache!

From: <liam_2e_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/03/04

Hello Everyone

I am currrently trying load data in to that have Foreign Keys and I am unable to do it. I have several tables in the schema that I am working on that don't take any foreign keys and I was able to load the data without any problem. Now that I am gettting to the tables that recieve foreign keys they will not load! I am doing everything the same and all of the tables which supply the current table with foreign keys are loaded. What is even more frustrating is that I am not getting any error messages the command prompt says that the records were loaded. When I check the table in sql plus nothing was loaded. Here is my control file and a clip of the dat. Thanks for the help!! Liam

load data
infile 'd:\control\publisher\publisher.out' into table publisher
(PUB_ID position (1:2) char,
PUB_NM position (11:50) char,

PHONE_NO position (51:60) char,
CITY_NM  position (71:89) char,
STATE_CD position (91:92) char,

ZIP_CD position (93:97) char,
ZIP_CD_EXT position (98:101) char,
ADDRESS1_TXT position (102:132) char,
ADDRESS2_TXT position (132:161) char,
FAX_NO position (162:181) char)

10        Rythmics Ltd.                           2626805558
Mexico City         NJ76016807 Old Trail
Rd.
11        Elle Hypnosis and Therapy Center        0231439773
Warsaw              MN381182936 Arlington
Ave.
12        First National Bank of Ottowa           2920906138
Catalina Island     HI07501355 Golf

Rd.
13        Masterlands Cleaning                    7957185016
Gainsville          DE681241882 St.

Johns
14        Libra & Sons                            0332393660
Osaka               IN5946112 Craven

Way
15        Lake Shore Publishing                   1694912475
Fort Osage          VA8903077 Blackhawk
Rd
16        Meonits & Mogogni Inc.                  3773516428
Reno                NJ006913148 cottonwood
Ct.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sat Mar 04 2000 - 00:00:00 CST