ColdFusion opinions

From: Linda Berry <linda.berry_at_aerospace.bfg.com>
Date: 2000/03/03

      My IS department is selecting a product for enterprise web development.

    They are favoring ColdFusion because it is a single product that can work

    with Oracle, Access, and several other file based data sources. They are

    hoping to avoid forcing their in-house developers to learn many tools. Our

    larger applications are Oracle databases, 10 Gb and growing fast. Our

    major applications are not developed in-house.

       I have a vague memory of Cold Fusion being a performance drain on

    Oracle, although that was several years ago.       Can anyone post opinions? Compare to using WebDB for Oracle related

    web development?

Thanks in advance,

Linda Berry Received on Fri Mar 03 2000 - 00:00:00 CST