Re: OEM / Import

From: Marty Grinstead <MGrinstead_at_email.msn.com>
Date: 2000/03/03

Alain,
Without more information, I can't be very specific, but...

You must have the preferred credentials set before you can run jobs in OEM. From the System menu, select Manage Administrators, then select the administrator you want to run the job (SYSMAN?) and press the edit button.

The next panel will have several tabs, the one on the right is Preferred Credentials. You will have to select the database you want to work with, and provide a database user and password, then select the node you want to work with, and enter an OS user. If you are running a UNIX node, you may want to use the ORACLE user. If it is NT, you need to look closely at the configuration guide so you can create the user with "Logon as a batch job" privileges.

This should help get you started...

Marty