Info about oracle 8

From: Harpreet Bagri <a4a28618_at_pop.telus.net>
Date: 2000/03/03

Hi every

I am just starting to use Oracle 8, and the first problem i am having is that, I have installed oracle but i could not do anything with it. Fisrt of all when i try to get into enterprise manager it asks me to enter my username, password, service name but when i enter that, first it tries to dial my internet line out and after that its say TSN name could not be resolved. so my biggest problem is how to start creating database in oracle 8. It would be really appreciative and can save me heck of a time. Thanks Received on Fri Mar 03 2000 - 00:00:00 CST