Re: granting privileges on other user

From: Bob Beilstein <rjbeilstein_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 2000/03/03

Yep, I did know that (have done that...).

If this was an operational requirement, that's exactly how I would go about implementing it -- but the question was not "how do I do this", but rather "how does it work"...

On the other hand, I agree that my comment could have been taken as "you can't to that", so I appreciate the clarification.

        / Bob

"John" <johnbagnell_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:89ksap$rfn$1_at_bcrkh13.ca.nortel.com...
> Of course you (as the DBA) can still change the user's password, perform
> whatever grants you wish on their objects, then change the password back.
 The