Re: oracle8i client and oracle8 server, proc problem

From: LM <lauram3017NOlaSPAM_at_aol.com.invalid>
Date: 2000/03/02

We have the same problem. Was getting the same error message too. I practically took the program apart and took it down to the simplest thing I could and found the error was actually in the login portion not the fetch. Our company sent a problem report in to Oracle. I haven't heard anything in response to this yet.