HELP !!!!!! VNI-2015 Authentication Error

From: Lesley Boughner <lesley_at_vimich.com>
Date: 2000/03/02

Operating System: NT 4.0 (Service Pack 4) Oracle Enterprise Manager (V 2.0.4)
Oracle 8i (V 8.1.5)

VNI-2015 Authentication Error

I'm frustrated can you help? Here's what I've tried:
*set up in Preferred Credentials on the nodes the OS user/passwords
*also in Preferred Credentials set up DBA user/password on database
*ensured the ORACLE81AGENT is running (Intelligent Agent)
*gave the OS user on NT system "Logon as batch job" priviledge
To no avail I still get VNI-2015 Authentication Error on the failed submitted job. What else can I do?

I'm not having FUN..
Thanks.
Lesley Boughner Received on Thu Mar 02 2000 - 00:00:00 CST