Re: Alpha CPU & NT4

From: Brian W. Chester <bwchester_at_home.com>
Date: 2000/03/02

The only thing to watch for is making sure you have the right CD. It must say that it is for Alpha NT. If the CD is labeled as Oracle 8i Enterprise Edition Release 8.x.x for MS Windows NT and not Oracle8i Enterprise Edition Release 8.x.x For Digital (Compaq?) Alpha Windows NT then it will not work on the alpha....

Brian