Stored Procedures Help!!!!

From: <skudsi_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/03/01

Hi,
I am using PRO*C for building my application and I want to be able execute different stored procedure from C (depending on the a parameter that is passed to me).
I know I have to use dynamic sql but I have tried a lot of things and non is working. Here is how my procedures look like getX(var1 a char IN, var2 a char IN , var3 a number IN, var4 a number IN, var5 ref cursor IN OUT);
All the procedure names start with get and X is passed as a parameter. how can I build a dynamic sql statment to execute these procs note also that all the variables passed to the procedure are host varaiables. Any help is greatly appreciated...

Sam. K.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Mar 01 2000 - 00:00:00 CST