Re: pctfree and pctused

From: dgpare <dgpare_at_netcom.ca>
Date: 2000/03/01

The 20% Pctfree would be used for future inserts if you left it that way, and in Oracle pctfree and pctused can not add up to 100. Try pctfree 0 and pctused 99 if you are sure there will be no updates to the table. However if you do this and find you are updating the table you will run into row migration which is a new ball of wax.