A/P freezeing in windows env.

From: Dean Harper <dean.harper_at_rchagen.com>
Date: 2000/03/01

Hi Everybody,

My company is currently migrating to Oracle, we estimate a slow migration about two years. Well we have been live in two modules (G/L and A/P) for 2 months and we have encountered our first problem. We have the Oracle system (database 8.0.5, and apps 11.0.5) running on a Sun Solaris 5.6 with Windows 95 workstations (4.00.950b 64 meg) The problem we are having is that the Oracle Apps on the workstation will freeze when we enter more than 40 invoices when we are in A/P - Invoice Batches - Distribution. We have not made any modifications to the Oracle Apps at all.
I was wondering if anybody has experienced this same problem or would know how to fix this problem, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance
Dean Harper Received on Wed Mar 01 2000 - 00:00:00 CST