Re: Does Parallel Server Load Balance ?

From: ykhogaly <ykhogaly_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 2000/02/29

1]- When dealing with high number of connections "1000+ user connections" It makes all the sense to use Load Balancing with OPS. 2]- When dealing with TAF in OPS specially when talking about parallel recovery, it makes all the sense to configure TAF with MTS as well as CMAN.

Regards

 "The Views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of Oracle Corporation"