Re: Does Parallel Server Load Balance ?

From: ykhogaly <ykhogaly_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 2000/02/29

Hi,

The answer to "Does Parallel Server distribute connections across the Oracle instances on clustered nodes automatically" is NO not automatically, but you can with very simple steps configure OPS to accommodate Load Balancing Group across both nodes!

Please refer to OPS Admin Manuals for further details.

"The Views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of Oracle Corporation"