Re: Oracle 8i on Linux - nnflboot?

From: Jerzy Gulczynski <Jerzy.Gulczynski_at_Hub.Interia.pl>
Date: 2000/02/25

It's a bug of oracle 8.15 for linux. Ii's possible that library was changed.

I' had the same problem after I've instaled pro*C under linux. Oracle try to find undefined symbol in same (I don't remember) library. What you can do ?
Install oracle once again, patch it or copy from another maschine oracle_home/lib, owerwrite.
I have a copy of oracle_home/lib, becouse I've had the same situation many times.

Jerry.