Oracle Performance

From: Lee Kang Won <newton_at_3rsoft.com>
Date: 2000/02/24

Hi !
I'm running oracle 8.0.5 on linux box
and it does nothing(?) else special.
but sometimes, quite often these days,
oracle login becomes very slow, as slow as a few seconds to minutes. I found it when I debug a program or execute sqlplus. It has a separate DB partitian and a tablespace of size 1GB. How can I figure out what is wrong or get something useful to fix this?

Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks. Received on Thu Feb 24 2000 - 00:00:00 CST