too many enabled roles for sys

From: <Xophe_at_gmx.de>
Date: 2000/02/24

Hello,

I have a problem with my sys-account. I cannot log on as sys anymore. Error message is 'too many enabled roles'. I figured out that this comes from when I set up some roles. I read in the online documentation that sys gets by default all roles that I create and that I should have turned that off before creating the roles.
What I didn't find is how to change it back, if once made wrong? Can I somehow disable roles for sys?
Where do I define the parameter MAX_ENABLED_ROLES?

I'm using Oracle8 under WinNT.

Many thanks for any help, hints on this!!!

Gudrun Received on Thu Feb 24 2000 - 00:00:00 CST