Oracle/MS Access

From: Fred V. Geiger Jr. <Fred_Geiger_Jr_at_email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 18:35:27 -0500

Oracle 7.3.4. We have data being fed to an Access database from testing equipment (will only write to Access). The Access DB is on the network. Is it possible to connect to the Access DB from Oracle, pull the data out of the Access database, stuff it into an Oracle table, then update the Access table with a flag that indicates we have moved the data and do all of this from within an Oracle package. Received on Wed Feb 23 2000 - 17:35:27 CST