Windows 2000 Install

From: Fender <efender_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 15:04:36 -0500

I've been trying to install both Oracle8 on Win2K Professional, both server and personal editions, and get an error on trying to stop the listener service. At that point, both installations quit. I think the versions I am trying to install are 8.0.3 and 8.0.4, respectively. Will 8.0.5 or 8.1.5 install on Professional?

Thanks,

Eric Received on Wed Feb 23 2000 - 14:04:36 CST