SP4?

From: Tim Romano <tim_at_ot.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 13:31:53 -0500

This is a follow up to my earlier posting about the TNSListener eating 100% of my CPU after attaching a PC with Personal Oracle 7.3.x installed on it to a LAN. I surmise that this problem relates to NT sp4. Is this a known malfunction with Oracle and sp4?

Thanks!
Tim Romano Received on Wed Feb 23 2000 - 12:31:53 CST