Re: MESSAGE : Kan ikke ebne parameterfilen ????

From: Roy Brokvam <roy.brokvam_at_conax.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 17:34:17 +0100

Tom Van de Velde wrote in message <890798$ip1$1_at_newnews1.news.nl.uu.net>...
>Hi,
>Can anybody tell me what the following message means : "Kan ikke ebne
>parameterfilen"
>I what can I do about it ...
>
>Thanks ...
>Tom

[ 8< ]

The previous answers will probably help you with the problem. JFYI: The message is Danish, but "ebne" should read "åbne" (the misspelling is due to a 8-bit to 7-bit conversion), and means "Cannot open the message file"

--
Roy Brokvam

Theory is when you know why it doesn't work. Practice is when it works, but you don't know why. We combine theory and practice;
It doesn't work, and we don't know why. Received on Wed Feb 23 2000 - 10:34:17 CST