Re: Microsoft destroys TPC-C records!

From: <tandym_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 20:45:37 GMT

Actually - NT 4 Enterprise edition scales to at least 32 processors, of that I am positive. If it goes higher than that, I can't remember.

sonya

but don't get me worng love UNIX, love Oracle - just gotta know all the systems so I can have a fatter paycheck... :)

> Oh, you mean using NT? Because that's the only thing SS7 runs on?
> And NT can't cope with more than 8? Oh well, that is NOT a hardware
> limitation, is it?

> <G>
>
> Cheers
> Nuno Souto
> nsouto_at_nsw.bigpond.net.au.nospam
> http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/the_Den/index.html

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Feb 22 2000 - 14:45:37 CST