Re: TNS Listener eating 100% CPU

From: Tim Romano <tim_at_ot.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 14:41:30 -0500

Just to clarify ... the Personal Oracle machine was put on the mini-LAN not to give the other 2 stations access to Oracle, but to give the other stations access to a large disk drive on that machine. There is only one user: me. One of the other stations is a notebook computer running NT, and the other is a desktop running Win98 and Personal Web Server. The other stations are not working with the Oracle instance. Tim