svrmgrl core dump on redhat linux

From: Eric <admin_at_t10.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 12:22:11 -0700

I just got done installing Oracle 8.0.5 for Redhat Linux (release 6.1
(Cartman))
(ftp://ftp.oracle.com/pub/www/otn/linux/Oracle8051EE_Intel.tgz)

It installed great and I get ready to run svrmgrl for the first time and I get
a core dump.

I followed the instructions word for word and have my env setup correctly.(as far as I can tell)

Any help would be appreciated. Received on Tue Feb 22 2000 - 13:22:11 CST