looking for a good Prep course for DBA exams

From: Joe D <joed_at_icoms.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 13:54:16 -0500

Hi,

    I'm looking for a prep course for the 1st of 5 Oracle DBA cert. exams, the SQL & PL/SQL. It's been a while since I took the Oracle class and I'd like to review. I know there are some good books out there. What I'm looking for is either a 1 or 2 day review class or some good interactive software. Any suggestions?

TIA Joe Received on Tue Feb 22 2000 - 12:54:16 CST