Re: Roback messages

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 18:11:26 +0100

Apparently the rollback segment is not online. either issue a select segment_name, status from dba_rollbck_segs or use v$rollstat to verify.
If it is not online issue alter rollback segment <segment_name> online and verify init<sid>.ora where it should appear in the line rollback_segments=(<segmentname1>,<segmentname2>), assuming your didn't issue the command create public rollback segment before, in which case this all shouldn't be necessary.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA