Roback messages

From: Jeff Smelser <tradergt_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 10:32:39 -0600

Inserting some records into my newly created database/tables gives me:

Procedure created.

No errors.
Big problem on insert
Error of some kind
BEGIN load_stock_info; END;

*
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-01552: cannot use system rollback segment for non-system tablespace 'STOCKS_TBLS'
ORA-06512: at "ORACLE.LOAD_STOCK_INFO", line 63 ORA-06512: at line 1

Here is what I did, I created the database, created tablespace stocks_tbls. I then created the table stocks. Then, created a rollback segment, using tables space stocks_tbls, stocks_rbs.

I am user oracle btw.
I am new at this stuff, so if I missed something I would not be surprised.. :) thanks

Jeff Received on Tue Feb 22 2000 - 10:32:39 CST