EXP-00002: error in writing to export file

From: <terramartin_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 16:05:18 GMT

I have an oracle user who is trying to export a db to a file under the same directory. Problem is he gets the above error. EXP-00002 error in writing to export fiel. When we look up this error it states the cause: Export could not write to the export file, probably because of a device error. He's not trying to export to a tape drive, floppy drive, etc so \ I'm not sure what device th error is referring to.

Thanks in advance

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Feb 22 2000 - 10:05:18 CST