Oracle/Peoplesoft Info...

From: Brian McCabe <brian_at_nospam.mccabe.org.uk>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 16:09:05 -0000

I am just about to take-up a new role where I will be DBA responsible for a number of PeopleSoft implementations. Does anyone know of a decent, (constructive!), practical source of information for PeopleSoft-specific issues?

Please respond to group and by mail (remove "xyz" from email address)

Thanks in advance

brian_at_xyzmccabe.org.uk Received on Tue Feb 22 2000 - 10:09:05 CST