OAS work with Procedures but not packages.

From: Michael A Rothwell <mrothwell_at_jps.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 20:25:43 -0800

I have recently upgraded to OAS 4.0.8 on NT 4.0 SP5.

All worked fine when I installed, I set up my listeners and cartridges. It all worked fine with my old app that is written in PL/SQL packages the day I installed it.

Today, however, I find that I keep getting an: "The requested URL was not found" html page when I try to go to a procedure within a package. If I go to just a stand-alone procedure, it works fine.

What have I done to cause the system to work with procedures but not with packages? And, why did it work the day I installed it?

Thanks for you help

Michael Received on Mon Feb 21 2000 - 22:25:43 CST