Re: Instance Manager & Schema Manager on Sun 2.7 Platform

From: Roger <NOrgSPAM_at_mcs-hh.de>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 21:57:53 +0100

They exist and are part of the Enterprise Manager. The latest version (2.x ?) is java based and does run on Solaris 2.7. You may find the tools in the directory where you installed the Enterprise Manager.

BTW: I'm not sure if this is true for the instance manager, since I'm still using svrmgrl...

Regards

    Roger

Louis Frolio <frolio_at_videoshare.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: 88s784$6d1$1_at_bob.news.rcn.net...