Re: Connection two select from where blocks

From: Spotly <spotly_at_aol.comEatSpam>
Date: 21 Feb 2000 19:05:39 GMT

> For the grand totals it should look like:
Thank you very much. That will more than get me started with tweaking it. As for the GROUP BY on the last line, I'm not sure either, except that if I take it out Oracle gives an error message of "Not a single-group group function" I suppose that the problem lies in my database structure and what I am trying to do in the statement. I'm brand-new to Oracle and databases so I'll just have to play with it for awhile. Once again, thank you very much. Tim H. Received on Mon Feb 21 2000 - 13:05:39 CST