Re: Microsoft destroys TPC-C records!

From: Norris <jcheong_at_cooper.com.hk>
Date: 21 Feb 2000 17:24:45 GMT

http://msdn.microsoft.com/events/sqlserver2000/

Get a sneak-peek at SQL Server 2000!

Plan now to join your colleagues at the WindowsR DNA 2000 Readiness Conference featuring SQL Server 2000 hosted by MicrosoftR in Denver, Colorado - February 29th through March 3rd.

Get a sneak peek at Microsoft's new flagship RDBMS, SQL Server 2000 (code named "Shiloh") at this 4-day technical training session. You'll get comprehensive technical coverage in 51 sessions lead by the SQL Server development team. 34 additional sessions will be delivered by Microsoft developers covering the rest of the Windows DNA 2000 platform: Application Center 2000, BizTalk?Server 2000, Commerce Server 2000, COM+, Host Integration Server 2000, the Visual StudioR development system and Windows 2000. Who should attend?
This event targets an exclusive audience of Microsoft partners, developers, architects and consultants focused on building and deploying applications and services based on Microsoft technologies. SQL Server 2000 offers significant improvements in scalability, availability, interoperability, manageability and programmability. It also includes major new functionality for Windows 2000 integration, support for Windows CE, integrated data mining technologies and rich support for XML. Tracks will not only suppor

t key technical information relevant to developers and database administrators, but drill-down on specific data warehousing issues as well as covering how-to implementations for building Windows DNA 2000 applications.

What you'll receive...
All registered conference attendees will receive a copy of SQL Server 2000 Beta 2 when it becomes available and a CD-ROM packed with session materials following the conference. In comp.databases.sybase Nicholas Dronen <ndronen_at_io.frii.com> wrote:

--
JULY Received on Mon Feb 21 2000 - 11:24:45 CST